Escape to Winterset’s Secret Garden.
It’s no secret that Fort Lauderdale is one of South Florida’s most popular attractions, but one little known secret is visitors don’t have to stay at a gigantic faceless hotel while they are on vacation. Instead, vacationers can choose from a variety of charismatic boutique hotels chock-full of personality and charm in the North Beach Village. One such hotel is Winterset.
Whether you would rather head out to the beach and soak up the sun along with thousands of beach obsessed locals or escape to our very own secret garden to read a good book under the canopy of towering palms and vibrant tropical greenery, Winterset is willing and able accommodate, all the while meeting and exceeding your expectations. Continue reading for more Winterset, Ft. Lauderdale Beach accommodation details.
Winterset Hotel Specifics >>
- Exceptional rooms (please see Rooms & Suites webpage for details)
- Wet bars include at a minimum a refrigerator & coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping service
- Guest laundry facilities (washer & dryer)
- Mini Snack and Coffee Bar at the lobby
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & smiles
- Three heated crystal blue pools and a relaxing hot tub in sunbathed courtyard lounge areas
- BBQ facilities for impromptu festivities
- Bicycle rentals at a centralized location
- 24-hour assistance available at 954-565-5790 and email@example.com
- Check- in at 3pm and Check-out at 11am
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered based on hotel occupancy and availability. Extra fees may apply.
- No resort or surprise fees – we are hassle-free and offer a great value
Just Around the Corner
Guests staying in any North Beach Village hotel are able to take advantage of all of the amenities in the village. Dine in casual elegance at the Plaza Bistro or keep fit and healthy with our health and fitness options, including Village Yoga.
Guests can also experience all of what Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Many cultural attractions and leisure locales are within walking or biking distance. So put on your sandals or hop on your rented bicycle and take in all that Fort Lauderdale was, is, and will always be: simply irresistible.
Near Winterset Hotel >>
- Fort Lauderdale Beach: 0.3 mi, 400 km
- Galleria Mall: 1.5 mi, 2.5 km
- Old Fort Lauderdale Breakfast House: 3.8 mi, 6.1 km
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens: 1.1 mi, 1.8 km
- Birch State Park: .9 mi, 1.5 km
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park: 1.3 mi, 2.1 km
- Down Town Las Olas: 2.7 mi, 4.4 km
- Riverwalk: 3.7 mi, 5.9 km
- Himarshee: 3.8 mi, 6.1 km
- Museum of Art: 3.4 mi, 5.5 km
- Museum of Discovery and Science: 3.8 mi, 6.1 km
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts: 3.9 mi, 6.3 km
- Parker Playhouse: 3.4 mi, 5.5 km
- The Classic Gateway Theatre: 2.1 mi, 3.4 km
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport: 6.8 mi, 11 km
- Port Everglades: 5.3 mi, 8.6 km
- Broward Convention Center: 3.4 mi, 5.4 km